Friday, January 9, 2009

The Lowest of the Low-Hanging Fruit

But it just has to be acknowledged ...

"And I know that a lot of people are capitalizing on, oh I don’t know, perhaps some exploiting that was done via me, my family, my administration. That’s a little bit perplexing, but it also says a great deal about our society.”

(1) People
(2) are capitalizing
(3) on ... some exploiting
(4) done
(5) via
(6) me, my family, my administration [I'm assuming she means "me" again here]

Even if this complaint were worded in the Queen's English, it would amount to:

(1) People (2) exploited (3) me.

Which would be a self-pitying invention, of course, and maybe that explains a few things. Can a statement be a lie if it's not a coherent sentence?

Perhaps Sarah Palin, like God and string theory, is simply non-falsifiable.